[Gpg4win-users-en] does the compendium exist in french

Frédéric Jouve fredericjouve at sfr.fr
Wed Jan 27 19:56:56 CET 2021

Hello, and happy new year
I am french guy
I am looking for the compendium of Gpg4win in french. Does he exist.
It is very clear with all the illustrations.
But i just can find the one in English and in Deutch.
Does anyone know if it has already been translated into french ?
Thank u very much. I hope there is some french guys in this forum.
Bye
And best wishes with many thank’s for all the work.
I ve made a little donation because it should be usual
Dfre