[Gpg4win-users-en] [GPG4WIN] How do I revoke and upload PGP public keys to PGP public key servers?

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming ceo.teo.en.ming at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 15:35:57 CEST 2021

Subject: [GPG4WIN] How do I revoke and upload PGP public keys to PGP
public key servers?

Good day from Singapore,

I have some questions.

(1) How do I revoke old PGP public keys?

(2) How do I upload newly generated PGP public keys to PGP public key servers?

(3) Where are all the PGP public key servers? Are they still active in
the year 2021?

(4) How many PGP public key servers are there in the world?

I am looking forward to your replies.

Thank you very much.

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming, 43 years old as of 14 Oct 2021,
is a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL living in Singapore. He is an IT Consultant
with a Systems Integrator (SI)/computer firm in Singapore. He is an IT
enthusiast.

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts
at the United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan
(5 Aug 2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----